Location Manager (full time)
Do you want to continue your career at a young, fun and professional company? EE Accommodations is looking for reinforcement for our locations!
As a location manager, you will become part of a team that is jointly responsible for a number of assigned housing locations. You live and work at one of these locations. Within this team you work directly with the office staff, technical service.
Organization: EE Accommodations B.V.
Job title: Location manager
Job level: MBO +
Tasks and Responsibilities
The site manager is responsible for the social and technical management at the site.
You watch over the safety, order and cleanliness at the location with the aim of a safe, good and quiet living environment for the residents. In addition, you are concerned with maintaining the quality of the location by carrying out periodic inspections and you are also able to repair minor defects immediately.
- Maintaining short internal lines of communication with the employees of the facility office and the residents at the location.
- Maintaining external contacts with coordinators of residents / customers, local residents of the location and local emergency services.
Order, safety and cleanliness
- The location manager ensures proper compliance with the precepts and takes action in case of violation of them.
- Monitoring cleanliness and order at the location and reports details to the facility employee in the office through the FMIS.
- Intervening in calamities and threatening situations in consultation with the facility employee in the office and / or the local emergency services.
- The location manager is aware of the evacuation plan and has taken note of the content of the
- The location manager is aware of the SNF guidelines and has taken note of the content.
- Cleaning (or having) common areas cleaned; kitchens, sanitary facilities, fitness/recreation areas and traffic areas.
Inspections and maintenance
- Carrying out start and end inspections of the housing units, together with the customer in order to have an up-to-date and complete insight into the quality of the location at the start of the rental period and at the end of the rental period.
- Carrying out interim inspections in order to have an up-to-date and complete insight into the quality / status of the location. All this in accordance with the inspection schedule.
- Remedying (minor) defects / damages and reporting to the facility employee inside the office through the FMIS.
- Carry out removals within the location on behalf of the facility office staff.
- Monitoring meter readings and excesses with regard to energy consumption.
Arrival and departure
- Residents welcome on arrival and inform about the applicable rules of life, procedures, evacuation plan and other relevant matters.
- Residents check out upon departure and ensure that the resident leaves the residence unit in the same condition as it was assigned to the resident at the start.
- Keeping an up-to-date and correct night registration.
- Keeping the key management in order.
- Where necessary, perform additional work on behalf of the facility office staff.
- Compliance with applicable procedures, safety and environmental regulations and regulations.
Education, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge, experience affinity with hospitality
- Knowledge, experience affinity with carrying out inspections are preferred, but is not a requirement
- In possession of a valid BHV diploma or willing to obtain it
- Being steadfast and consistent is one of your natural qualities
Oral and written communication
- Good command of the English and own national language in word and writing.
- Good command of the Dutch language is an advantage.